Roads & Highways
Matinsa carries out maintenance operations on over 4,870 km of roads and 87 km of the subways in Spain for a number of public authorities (Ministry of Development, Autonomous Regions, Provincial Councils and District Councils), as well as 1,700 km of highways in Portugal.
It is currently present in the provinces of Albacete, Almeria, Asturias, Ávila, Badajoz, Barcelona, Caceres, Ciudad Real, Cuenca, Gerona, Guipuzcoa, Huesca, Madrid, Malaga, Ourense, Palencia, Santander, Soria and Tarragona.
- Standard conservation:
- Maintenance, conservation and cleaning of road surfaces, hard shoulders, ditches and rest areas.
- Road surface repairs and crack sealing.
- Repair and cleaning of road signs and beacons.
- Maintenance of tunnels, road lamps and traffic lights.
- Pruning trees and shrubs, growth-restriction and pesticide treatments.
- Traffic assistance operations:
- 24-hour monitoring and emergency service.
- Signage of road works and other obstacles for traffic and traffic assistance in winter.
- Repairs and rehabilitation:
- Rehabilitation of road surfaces, improvements to hard shoulders and drainage systems, stabilisation of earth embankments.
- Setting up installations and lighting systems.
- Construction of road conservation centres:
- Project design, construction and maintenance of operations centres.