Matinsa is continuously improving itself as a frontline company in the field of infrastructure conservation and maintenance. To achieve this it is necessary to:
- Ensure customer satisfaction based on creativity, quality, price and lead-times.
- Ensure the company’s personnel receive proper and suitable training to enable them to perform their duties.
- Uphold decent working conditions, encouraging employee satisfaction and safety.
- Achieve a sufficient level of profit to ensure adequate return on investment.
The Matinsa Quality Policy focuses on quality management by implementing and monitoring a quality assurance system based on:
- Commitment at the most senior level to uphold the established Quality Policy.
- The responsible participation of all members of the Company.
On that basis, it ensures that anyone performing tasks that may affect quality:
- Has clearly defined roles and responsibilities for their job.
- Has the necessary skills, receives proper training or is provided with sufficient information to perform their duties.
- Is given the proper tools and equipment with which to carry out their duties.
UNE-EN-ISO 9001/ UNE-EN-ISO 9001 IQNET